The numerous health benefits of Chia Seeds
With changing times, people are also altering their diet preferences. Those who pay more attention to their health are switching their diet pattern from junk-rich taste-bud pleasing food to the nutrition-filled healthy diet options. Owing to the benefits Of Chia Seed, they have become one of the most in-demand and beloved varieties of food item. Here are some of the health benefits of eating Chia Seeds regularly.
Here Is What Chia Seeds Are Helpful For
Loaded with a variety of nutrients, Chia seeds are known to have positive effects on several physiological aspects. Enriched with the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids and roughage, chia seeds are capable of managing menaces like fluctuating blood pressure, reducing the possibilities of sudden cardiac arrests. Also, Chia seeds are known to have nutrients that keep the blood sugar level under check, making the consumers less prone to diabetes. Chia seed are also a great option to maintain the health and lustre of your hair.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
Though the benefits of consuming Chia seed are innumerable, here are some of the most important ones.
- Chia seed is low on calorie and high on nutrient and effectively reduces appetite
- Chia seed comes with a lot of antioxidants ensuring that the consumer will have next to zero harmful free radicals in the body
- Chia seeds are high on fibre content and thus aids in proper functioning of the digestive system
- Chia seeds are also a rich source of good protein that takes care of cell generation and replenishment
- One of the most celebrated benefits of Chia seeds is its ability to reduce weight
- Chis seeds are helpful in reducing high inflammation
- This seed helps maintain bone health and is thus, especially useful for women and sports enthusiasts
DIY Tips For Using The Chia Seeds
Other than consuming along with water, Chia seeds can also be used for multiple purposes. Here are some of the smartest ways to use Chia seeds beyond the meals.
- You can use Chia seed for face mask. All you have to do is just mix Chia seeds, coconut oil, and lemon in a bowl and let it sit for a few minutes. You can also add Vitamin E drop to make it richer. This mixture is a wonderful exfoliation mask and keeps the skin moist and supple.
- Mix filtered water and Chia seeds in the right proportion and leave it aside overnight. In the morning heat the mixture, drain the seeds and use the potion as a hair gel to bring the lost shine back to your dull hair.
- Chia seeds also make for excellent breakfast options. Apart from being a stomach-filler, it also supplies essential nutrients to your body.
Make Chia seeds and part of your daily diet and skincare, and you will realize the benefits of Chia seeds in no time.
PRO TIP: One of the easiest ways to consume Chia Seeds is to add them to your water daily. Add some Chia Seeds into the water, soak for 20-30 mins and add some fruits or lemon juice for a little flavor. Your health drink is ready.Get WordPress help, plugins, themes and tips at MachoThemes.com